Find Funding Opportunities
Watch out for the Internship Stipend application announcement!
It goes out in the first 2-weeks of the semester and can help pay for an unpaid internship, professional attire, equipment, etc. while funds are available. It is time sensitive and limited.
Check out these FREE financial literacy mini-courses!
Learn about mortgages, interest, investing, budgeting, and more…
MoneyEDU (register & establish your personal profile and password) from
- How to Appeal for More College Financial Aid by Mark Kantrowitz
- Paying for College in the 21st Century: The Smart & Efficient Way to Maximize Financial Aid by Harold A. Green
- The Scholarship System: 6 Simple Steps on How to Win Scholarships and Financial Aid by Jocelyn Marie Paonita and Adam Carroll
- Your Money or Your Life: 9 Steps to Transforming Your Relationship With Money and Achieving Financial Independence by Vicki Robin and Joe Dominquez
- Your Money Life: Your 20s by Peter Dunn
There’s a lot going on during your undergraduate years—and not all of it is directly tied to your future career. But at least part of going to college is about getting the skills you need to land your first job …
Money saved for college with a small graduation cap. Photo courtesy of Shutterstock.
It’s the understatement of the century to say that college is expensive.
According to The College Board, the average cost of tuition and fees in the 2012-13 …
There’s little doubt that Gen Y is entrepreneurial, especially the males. A lot of would be entrepreneurs of all ages figure that they just need a good idea and they’ll be successful. As someone who founded and runs CollegeRecruiter.com, I …