Our vision is bigger than our team…
we are here to assist you in the work you do with students.
Faculty & staff are critical to our vision, which is that every Saint will graduate with the skills, experience, professional connections, and academic knowledge to pursue careers that lead to personal fulfillment, financial wellness, community building, and lasting engagement with SMU.
Saints Ready (Virtual Career Center) has information and resources for career exploration and preparation for students.
It also allows employers to connect and partner with us.
Alumni will be engaging this site as well.
You can learn about/how to:
- Career & Calling and Internship Hub services.
- Elevate/Integrate Career Readiness & Career Competencies (a national movement) into your courses.
- TBA SOON!! Learn about Career Champion Program (early adopter stipends), contact Missy Delikat.
- Request us to come into your class to support your students.
- Post an Internship or Job (including federal work-study) opportunity for students in Handshake.
- Learn how to hire a Work-study student.
This is the sixth of seven articles in this series, click here to go to the first article. If you’re searching for a remote internship, go to our search results page that lists all of the remote internships and other …
Despite US economic contraction and consumer pessimism in the first half of 2022, America’s labor market has remained resilient. The labor market is running hot, with unemployment rates near record lows and 11.2 million job openings.
But while these numbers …
You’re on your way to a job interview! You must be so excited, right?
Then why do you feel like throwing up, why is your shirt soaking wet, and what is that ringing in your ears? It’s your friendly sympathetic …